2012年7月23日星期一

I Love Camping Trip



Since I grow up, I have a dream all the time, to travel on foot. I wanna see beautiful views and feel the flavor of nature. I like to travle and go camping, even any outdoor adventure,  and  when it comes to camping or any outdoor adventure, safety is a priority, especially if you’re someone like me who likes camping in rural areas. Rural camping is a get way to get in touch with nature and forget about work and cell phones since they don’t work. I  lie in my camping tent, maybe with my friends or my families, even only myself. Different ways show different felling.

Everyday I work hard, I’v tired, and having no internet access or reception forces you to relax, which is why I usually go in the first place. Of course, the more rural you go, the more isolated from the world you become, which can be dangerous. If you do go rural camping be sure you are prepared and know how to prevent forest fires-this is every campers responsibility.Especially the portable campfire is indispensable, in addition, some camping neccessities. Camping allows us all to turn off the television, to shut down the game system and leave the multiple comforts of every day life. Even rural camping forces us to do without many of the conveniences and traditional entertainment we all rely on. We really get to know our family and friends when we go out together and stay in a camping tent together. Conversation and shared experiences become the norm instead of texting and email. Camping bonds us, takes us out of our element and puts us back in touch with the simpler things in life. Good friendship, love and s’mores are all you really need for the sweeteast trip of your life. When you travel at high speeds, the present means nothing: you live mainly in the future because you spend most of your time looking forwardto arriving at some other places. But actual arrival, when it is achieved, is meaningless. You want to move on again. By traveling like this, you suspend all experience; the present ceases to be a reality: you might just as well be dead. The travler on foot, on the other hand, lives constantly in the present. Once you go out, just enjoy your life and forget everything unhappy.

没有评论:

发表评论