2012年7月9日星期一

Do Your Best



Many parents tell their children: We will help you find a good job as soon as you graduate from the university, then buy a house and marry a rich man or a beautiful woman. Life feels at ease and we will be rest assured. However, should everybody from born until now  enrich his/her experience in this world? If we become those who allow others to be trample upon like pigs as well as become the chilcken of KFC, from the beginning of we borning is in order to die gradually, I would rather never appear in this world. Love is understanding and support instead of imprison. Live is that enrich our experience instead of being alive.

Sometimes, I always think about why I come to this world, what should I do. When I feel so tired about my job and my heart is also uncomfortable, I don't know how to deal with. Even I can't find a friend who would like to listen to my complaint amd worries. My heart is still working overload constantly, no place to stay. I want to find a quient corner to hide, the place where no noise can be heard as well as no restlessness and blundering can be felt. Later, I can own a kind of real feeling, that is The heart is rest, we are relaxed.

I always belived that if there is no place for your heart to stay,it will always be wandering wherever you go. Actually it's very ture, nest our heart peacefully in God-Bible says: in returning and rest shall be saved, in quietness and trust shall be our strength. I always expect to the way of life like a quient life. I hope live in a house with a big garden. In my spare time, I can invite my good friends to hold party, so party tents are indispensable and a big garden is very important. Then there is a big swimming pool, we can swim anytime to relax ourselves. I think this life is my dream. I know that since I wanna get it, I must pay the price, that is I must work hard more.

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a happy ending! Just do your best.



没有评论:

发表评论