2012年7月3日星期二

My Dream Wedding

I like to write words to express my feeling, I like to imagine some unknown situation, especially my wedding day. I believe every girls will imagine that day. Every bride want her wedding day to be perfect. The cake, flowers, DJ, place, photographer, caterer and honeymoon need to be planned and ordered in advance. I plan to hold my wedding in a outdoor area, such as a lawn wedding. Now I start to imagine.
Now that in a outdoor area, I think the wedding marquee is indispensable, which can make my special day even more perfect. Although I can control over almost kinds of situation, the one thing I have absolutely no control over is the whether. I don't want our guests getting soaked and ruining their best clothes. Even more important, any electronics equipment could be severely damaged by rain, sleet or slow. Of course, the wedding marquee can block ultraviolet. At the same time, the wedding marquee offers an elegant and romantic atmosphere that will have you and your guests comfortable and relaxed. You will feel like Cinderella as you move through the structure and you will never want the day to end. So I will attach importance the wedding marquee which can create a kind of romantic feeling. Every person likes this romantic and comfort atmosphere.

In addition to the wedding marquee, I think the location is also important. In my opinion, I am still interested in the lawn wedding. I think the lawn wedding is very romantic and beautiful, we can feel the nature and clean our mood and relax ourselves.

I am looking forward to that day. I always believe that the special day we will experience or ever experienced is the most wonderful in our lifetime.

没有评论:

发表评论