2012年7月4日星期三

I Always Have a Dream

“I have a dream", this sentence often being talking about. In my childhood, our parents always asked us" what do you want to do in the future?" Our answer without exception is Doctor or Policeman, because the policeman can save people's lives and the doctor can heal the wounded and rescue the dying. In my early ages, I had the thoughts of healing the world. Maybe, this is just a dream.
Nowadays, I grow up. I feel gradually that the city life is so boring. People always live to spend everyday at the same pace and the same rhythm of life. There is no sunrise and no sunset, only the vehicle around the street and human beings. I suddenly think if I can't adapt the modern world. I always have a dream, I wanna be a poet living in the quiet place. I can buy a greenhouse to plant flowers and grow vegetables, to keep the healthy life habits. When the feeling is in the air, I can write poem and article to show my feeling, to feel the real nature.
However, in this modern life, the dream is difficult to come true.

In terms of the greenhouse, I still feel I can realize a part of my dream. The greenhouse is one of the most expensive parts of a small holding or urban self-sufficient set up. But a suitable greenhouse will pay for itself many times over through its lifetime for its owner and also provide many years of enjoyment.

没有评论:

发表评论